Paid Survey Tips - Top 10 Count Down
A list of my top 10 paid survey tips!
- #10 - Commit yourself to making money with paid online surveys. Believing is half the battle. After you have committed yourself, go sign up for an email account or two dedicated only to your paid surveys activity.
- #9 – Dedicate a fixed amount of time to paid surveys. Whether it is daily, weekly or monthly, set aside time and write it down on your calendar, crack-berry, phone or your fridge. Anywhere that reminds you. Then stick to it. I recommend at least a 1.5 hours each time you sit to do surveys.
- #8 – Research legitimate and high paying sites or you will be wasting your time with the rest of the garbage out there online. Visit my section on top paying survey sites for a list of good ones.
- #7 – Sign up for at least 10 good ones. This will ensure you get to try them and see which works best for you and also have a constant flow of surveys in your inbox. The last thing you want is to sit down to do surveys and not have any to do.
- #4 – Learn the shortcuts on your laptop for clicking boxes and moving to the next window. These shortcuts can be found in the link in the #1 tip below. So keep reading. Also, after you have been doing surveys for a while you will start seeing patterns in the questions asked. Learn how to skim the questions instead of reading it word for word.
- #5 - The lesser the better – When it comes to paid online surveys asking you if you have tried the following products or if you have experience with the following, always select only 1! The reason is that the more you select the more questions will pop up requiring you to complete all of them. This can make your 2 minute survey take 10 minutes to complete.
- #6 - Stay Focused – You will be surprised how much productivity is killed with just a little bit of distraction. Shut off all email programs and noise around you. In fact, shut all other browsers except for your survey window. Remember #9 above? Use that allotted time to do surveys only and nothing else!
- #2 - Avoid burnout! Doing paid online surveys can become boring after a while. But it is important to keep at it or you will never see the high paying offers. You will never hit your minimum cash-out thresholds either and end up wasting your efforts. So take your time, space them out but most importantly stick to your commitment of doing them.
- #1 - And the number one tip is to read my hands-on guide to paid surveys that is full of practical tips that will make your survey taking experience fun and profitable!
Hope you enjoyed my top 10 quick paid survey tips!